The NETSCOUT / Microsoft Azure Partnership
NETSCOUT has partnered with Microsoft Azure to provide first of its kind, wire-traffic visibility that, to-date, was unavailable in the cloud.
In today's rapid digital transformation, enterprise organizations turn to Microsoft Azure to meet users’ demands for a fast, seamless and secure digital experience. Using intelligent cloud and intelligent edge solutions, Azure supports a new breed of distributed, connected applications, enabling businesses to reduce time to market and meet customer satisfaction goals through faster application delivery pipelines.
Whether migrating applications using lift and shift, refactoring existing applications or developing new ones with microservices, managing the business on Azure cloud relies heavily on an enterprise’s ability to quickly identify issues as they occur, and eliminate performance "blind-spots."
Enterprises running application workloads through hybrid cloud environments, including Azure, need Visibility Without Borders, which does not begin and end at each physical boundary. Rather visibility must be seamless, uniform and vendor agnostic to accomplish the goal of improving customer experience and detailed insights into application performance and service delivery across the overall communications paths.
NETSCOUT uses the industry’s most scalable, lightweight distributed architecture to generate smart data from monitored packet data to distill precise and relevant intelligence in real-time from applications and services including their interactions. It is NETSCOUT’s smart data that fuels the end-to-end visibility and deep analytics needed to protect the enterprise, gain more control of service quality, and preserve the user experience in hybrid cloud environments.
Innovative Solution for Microsoft Azure Environments
NETSCOUT’s innovative smart data technology goes beyond traditional north-south traffic views. Through continuous monitoring and by capturing all wire data (traffic flows) traversing the hybrid cloud environment - performing simultaneous deep packet inspection and real-time analysis - NETSCOUT generates smart data at its point of collection. With NETSCOUT application performance management for Azure, you gain valuable and timely intelligence into application performance, enabling you to proactively find and fix errors, latencies, and threats before they become service delivery problems.
Deployed in combination, Virtual nGeniusONE and vSTREAM appliances support application performance management capabilities that are ideal for enterprises running application workloads that require compute, network and storage in hybrid cloud environments. This offering enables enterprises to assure a high-quality customer and user experience as they migrate applications and other workloads to the cloud. NETSCOUT also helps DevSecOps and IT teams optimize performance of refactored applications and deliver outstanding customer experience for applications developed natively in the Azure cloud that rely heavily on microservices.
Highlights of NETSCOUT application performance management for Azure with Virtual nGeniusONE, vSTREAM and vSTREAM Embedded:
- Dynamically recognizes different digital services, applications and protocols behind IP sessions and delivers detailed performance metrics and actionable intelligence on service availability, reliability and responsiveness
- Uses smart data to intelligently and efficiently analyze traffic flows for a contextual view of service, and interdependencies end-to-end across the service delivery infrastructure
- Generates real-time performance, traffic, and error metrics, as well as session event records
- Accelerate deployments of services into Azure while assuring application reliability, availability, responsiveness, and business continuity
- Achieve end-user experience objectives and swift issue resolution for application services with smart data and smart analytics
- Empower collaboration between enterprises and Azure as they work together to achieve business goals
- Quick time to value with easy to deploy and easy to manage approach of services available on Azure Marketplace.
Azure Marketplace is an online store that helps enterprise organizations find, buy, and immediately start using NETSCOUT application performance management for Azure.
BYOL (Bring Your Own License) is available and enables customers with existing software licenses to easily migrate to Azure. These customers can deploy NETSCOUT software on Azure servers, if they certify having the required license to do so.