DATE: On Demand
Speakers: Patrick Donegan, Senior Analyst, Heavy Reading
According to a Heavy Reading report, network availability and performance issues have become the third leading cause of customer churn. In the mobile broadband era, when mobile networks don’t perform as expected, users blame the carrier whose name is on the phone—regardless of whose service they are consuming.
This webinar will look into the implications that service outages and degradations have on mobile networks and their users. Heavy Reading surveyed and interviewed mobile operators from around the world to understand the range, scope, and implications that performance problems create. In this webcast, we will explore how and why mobile operators are suffering network outages and service degradations. We will also examine the consequences of outages and the remediation strategies of operators. We will explore strategies that mobile operators should adopt to predict and prevent problems, effectively triage, and quickly address outages and degradations.
Key topics covered include:
- Results from the Heavy Reading survey analysis on outages and service degradations identifying where incidents occur most, the impact of LTE networks, and cost and operational implications
- Best-practices for real-time, user-centric analytics and multi-dimensional intelligence to proactively manage and improve the 3G and 4G/LTE mobile broadband user experience
- Best-practices and strategies to accelerate break-fix troubleshooting activities and an intelligent early warning framework to identify issues before large numbers of users are affected
- Leveraging customer-centric mobile data analytics to understand customer experience, track user experience, and sustain meaningful experiences through improved customer experience management activities
- Rolling out and managing next-generation IP services like VoLTE, streaming video, and Web-RCS to avoid performance problems