Cloud-based Cost-Effective Flex Licensing Options
Enable Customers to Scale Network Visibility Across Virtual and Hybrid Networks
BURLINGTON, Mass., 29 de marzo de 2016 – Arbor Networks Inc., the security division of NETSCOUT (NASDAQ: NTCT), today announced new cloud-based licensing options for its Arbor Networks® SP network visibility platform. These new options unlock significant performance and scalability gains – giving service providers, cloud/hosting providers, large enterprises and other large network operators the ability to flexibly and dynamically expand their Arbor Networks SP deployments in ways that best meet their unique business and infrastructure needs.
For over a decade, Arbor Networks® SP has been the preferred solution large network operators use to understand how traffic is flowing through their networks so they can keep the network and services running, create business insights – not just data – and enable new services. Arbor Networks SP Flexible Licensing (SP Flex) is Arbor’s new cloud-based licensing model that allows customers to quickly and easily expand visibility coverage from their peering points to the backbone to the network edge in an operationally flexible way that accommodates CAPEX- or OPEX-centric business models.
“We strive to ‘think like our customers’ when it comes to all aspects of deploying and using our technology. With these new SP Flex options, we’re providing them with more flexible growth options, increasing their operational agility and lowering their total cost of ownership while delivering industry-leading innovation around network visibility,” said Arbor Networks President Matthew Moynahan.
Arbor Networks® SP Flexible Licensing
The dual forces of rapid growth in network data volumes and costs and revenue loss to over-the-top applications are squeezing service provider and large enterprise business models alike. Arbor understands this: SP Flex is built for large, complex networks and proven to scale cost-effectively across entire global footprints as the network grows so customers can maintain pervasive visibility. Los clientes tienen la flexibilidad de implementar SP Flex en su propia infraestructura virtual o en modo híbrido a medida que pasan de los dispositivos a un futuro completamente virtual.
New SP Flex options include:
- Flex Site License- customer pays a one-time fee (based on the current or projected growth of their network) to upgrade all of their existing appliances and licenses and unify them under a single perpetual site license, then only pays annual maintenance and support on that license going forward. Ideal for larger, high-growth and CAPEX-centric operators.
- Flex Purchase- customer purchases perpetual SP Flex licenses as and when needed, then only pays annual maintenance and support on those licenses going forward. Ideal for high-growth and CAPEX-centric organizations.
- Flex Subscription- customer “leases” SP Flex licenses as and when needed via an annual subscription fee that includes maintenance and support. Ideal for OPEX-centric organizations adapting to rapidly-changing market conditions and unpredictable growth needs.
- Read the blog: ISP Traffic Visibility and the Future of Network Services by Arbor Networks executive Talbot Hack.
- Watch this video on how Arbor Networks helps its customers gain valuable network visibility and business insights.
About Arbor Networks
Arbor Networks, the security division of NETSCOUT, helps secure the world’s largest enterprise and service provider networks from DDoS attacks and advanced threats. Arbor is the world’s leading provider of DDoS protection in the enterprise, carrier and mobile market segments, according to Infonetics Research. Arbor’s advanced threat solutions deliver complete network visibility through a combination of packet capture and NetFlow technology, enabling the rapid detection and mitigation of malware and malicious insiders. Arbor also delivers market-leading analytics for dynamic incident response, historical analysis, visualization and forensics. Arbor strives to be a “force multiplier,” making network and security teams the experts. Our goal is to provide a richer picture into networks and more security context so customers can solve problems faster and reduce the risks to their business.
To learn more about Arbor products and services, please visit our website at arbornetworks.com or follow on Twitter @ArborNetworks. Arbor’s research, analysis and insight, together with data from the ATLAS global threat intelligence system, can be found at the ATLAS Threat Portal.
Trademark Notice: Arbor Networks, the Arbor Networks logo and ATLAS are all trademarks of Arbor Networks, Inc. All other brands may be the trademarks of their respective owners.