Find answers to everything you need to know about ENGAGE 20. Still have questions? [email protected]
April 27 – 1 de mayo de 2020
The Diplomat Beach Resort, Hollywood, FL. EE. UU.
Hotel Address and Phone
- 7 miles to Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport (FLL / KFLL) Drive time: 15 min
- 22 miles to Miami International Airport (MIA / KMIA) Drive time: 30 min
The average temperature in Florida in April is a low of 67 degrees (F) and a high temperature is 81 degrees (F).
Who should attend ENGAGE?
Customers and partners of NETSCOUT in the Enterprise and Carrier Service Provider markets:
Operators, engineers, architects, analysts, managers, and directors in the areas of IT, Network or Security functions.
How much does it cost to attend?
We are excited to offer registration for ENGAGE 20 for Free.
What is included in my ENGAGE 20 pass?
Your registration gives you access to four days of sessions from beginner to advanced users and are focused to a wide range of operational roles.
Your free registration gives you exclusive access to:
- Keynotes and general sessions with NETSCOUT Executives, Customers, and Industry Experts
- Full admission to all ENGAGE days
- No cost access to NETSCOUT University with hands-on labs, in-depth technical training, certification and boot camps
- Access to the evening events
- Hosted meals for registered attendees (Monday – Thursday: Breakfast, Lunch, Breaks)
What are the attendee cancellation policies?
While ENGAGE 20 is a free event to NETSCOUT’s customers and partners, we appreciate notice of cancellation as we plan meals, room set-ups and transportation around registered attendees. Please inform us if you are unable to attend.
What is the Substitution Policy?
Substitutes can be made at any time up to the start of the conference. Please send an email to [email protected], including your replacement's name, job title, company name, email address and phone number. Once received, further instructions will follow to both you and the new registrant.
What is the Badge Sharing Policy?
Sharing of attendee passes is not allowed; one pass per person is required.
When will a conference agenda be available?
We are still in the process of finalizing our session offerings. A detailed agenda will be available early 2020 and will contain abstracts for the sessions. Register early as many trainings and labs book out quickly. You will receive an email notification once the agenda is finalized.
What is the recommended dress attire?
Business casual attire is recommended. You may want to bring a sweater or jacket in case of cool temperatures in session rooms.
How can I convince my manager it’s valuable to attend?
A supporting justification letter is available to personalize and to assist in facilitating your request. Visit ENGAGE 20 for more information and to download justification and manager letter templates.
When should I arrive?
We recommend arriving in time for lab sessions starting on Monday April 27th at 1pm.
The Welcome Reception will be held Monday evening at 6pm. If you don’t plan on attending the afternoon labs, plan to arrive before then to join the festivities.
How do I book the hotel?
As you go through the registration, you will be guided through the hotel booking process.
Is there a special hotel rate?
A limited number of rooms are being made available to ENGAGE attendees at a negotiated rate. The special discounted rate is $259/night plus taxes for ENGAGE attendees who reserve rooms by 25 de marzo de 2020. Also, a limited number of rooms have been reserved at the US government rate. A US military ID is required to secure this rate. Those rooms will be honored on a first come, first served, basis.
Please complete your reservation prior to 25 de marzo de 2020.
Where can I find information about maps, parking and transportation?
Who should I contact if I require a Letter of Invitation to submit with my VISA application?
NETSCOUT will provide a Letter of Invitation to any registered attendees that require its inclusion in their international VISA travel application. All requests should be emailed to: [email protected]
Who should I contact if I have additional questions?
Location info: Hollywood, FL USA
The Diplomat Beach Resort is the ultimate South Florida resort by sea, voted one of the top 10 resorts in Florida by Condé Nast Reader’s Choice, 2018 and 4 Diamond rated by AAA. Convenient to both Ft. Lauderdale and Miami International Airports, the Diplomat features:
- Beachside Lagoon & Infinity Pools and private cabanas
- Dip + Slide water play area and kids’ camp
- 8 culinary concepts including the award-winning Point Royal by celebrity chefs Geoffrey Zakarian and Monkitail by Michael Schulson
- An ideal location near world-class shopping at Aventura Mall, Gulfstream Park, Bal Harbour Shops and Hollywood’s Oceanfront Boardwalk
- Voted one of the Top 10 Meeting Hotels in the U.S. by Cvent boasting 209.000 sq. ft. of meeting space including 4 spacious ballrooms, 39 sunny breakout rooms, and outdoor special event areas